Re: Mixed up colors

Good that you can run TameDOS with vDos-lfn if you want to.

No, I have been unable to. I was asking if there is some way to run Tame.
 But
quotients and remainders aside, are these anomalies preventing you from
getting the color scheme you want? I've never had trouble building
pleasing color schemes from the colors available under vDos.
Yes, the colors are good--except for that pesky upper right corner. But it
would be nice to see italics as italics, bold as bold, etc.
These are very minor, however, and I'm thrilled that vDOS will let us move
into the future unafraid, heads held high. For we are XyWriters, damn it,
XyWriters!
(I just a couple of days ago decided to give up on Python as a replacement
for XPL. Python starts easy, then quickly becomes dense. The coup d'grace
was when I saw *several* sites warning in the most stentorian terms not to
try to use Python and its RE module to jigger around with HTML. Well,
jiggering around with HTML is all I do! And XPL has no trouble with it.)