Re: DSL, Win XP and Xy

The XyPower collection is strictly III+ (or at least it was never vetted for Xy4DOS and has only III+ XPL). The menu/dialog modifications for Xy4DOS that I wrote should be somewhere in the XyWrite discussion group archives, but I don't know how to get at them.

The XyPower stuff for III+ included a file manager, print manager, the aforementioned Query,
routines for setting up columns and tables, and even a program for centering a poem on a page based
on its longest line (monospaced fonts only - shows the age of the programs!) and lots of other
stuff. But I repeat: III+ only; no CUA interface.

Cheers,
Tim Baehr