RE: Nota Bene

I'm trying out the Nota Bene demo and am much impressed. As a former
DOS XyWrite fan, I've been hoping that a good (kerhum) Windows version
or alternative would appear. So far I love what I see in NB. The only
problem is that the demo keeps freezing and forcing me to terminate the
program. Anyone else have this happen? If I can be reasonably sure
that it's a demo-specific phenomenon, I'm sure I'll buy the latest NB
through the kind offer made on this list yesterday.

On the same note, anyone know if NB has some sort of warranty whereby I
could get a refund if such freezes just couldn't be fixed?

Thanks,
David Dawson
Germantown, TN