Is their a limit to Upgrades

from Morris
Is it possible to create a batch file to launch Xywrite so that a specific file is opened? All my attempts to do so have failed, though I can open the program through a batch file. I have already created an icon on my desktop that enables me call up Xywrite by the click of the mouse button. This, however, does not also allow a specific file to be called up at the same time. By creating a shortcut icon, does it mean that XyWrite is now running under windows? It is good news that Notabene will continue to upgrade and make it compatible with the XPL, I imagine, in every aspect. Can Anne tell us whether this will also refer to NotaBene for dos. I find that even an elementary knowledge of XPL will enable one to create a wonderful set of editing tools that makes word processing delightfully efficient. But even without XPL, stretching the change/replace and search capabilities of XyWrite to the extreme limit, will amazingly streamline editing and the input of data. Possibly XyWrite's unique programming feature is it's remarkable versatility of combining XPL functions, commands and the change/replace and search features in a programs that not only takes the tedium out of entering text but works wonders in every other way. The question then arises, can there be time, when it is no longer possible for the developers to upgrade further, or that the upgrades are only minor or hardly discernible; or does the upgrades eventually rest with the user who must acquaint himself with every possible programming feature that is contained in XPL. I am sure we are all appreciative that XyWrite has revealed and made available XPL, even though very scantily in their manuals. As a last thought I think it is possible to write an entire volume on the change/replace and search features of XYwrite.
	This has been sent using Eudora, but I have still not worked out for it to
disconnect the phone call once all the messages have been received and sent.