xy4 files

from Morris
  essence@xxxxxxxx

I am pleased to say that I am making progress by using the Xy3 keyboard and
many of the function key commands that is found in XY3. I have also been
able to use pfunc.pm and func.pm which Herb Tyson wrote and is included in
his XyWrite Revealed.

  I copied Xy3's Diction file into Xy4 and renamed it Dict.hyp as it is
called in the Startup.int file. This should sort out the hypenation of words
unless Xy4 has a more extended list.

  I do not have the following files as stated in Xy4's Command Reference
Guide:
  Dict.spl; xy4.hlp; word.ovr; wfbg.syn and of course editor.exe for
4.018. There is another one Outline Screen fonts with and SPD extension
which is new to me. I presume that that Dict.spl, word.ovr and wfbg.syn can
be taken from Xy3.

  Jordan, I would certainly appreciate the editor.exe for 4.018 and
anything else you feel I need. I will take Harry's advice to include the
ctrl-alt.shift section of Xy4.kbd.

    This is sure an advance of the old Remington Typewriter I used in
1950.

          Thanks again for all the help

                        Morris