Re: Flat Panel Displays -- the sequel

In addition to the choices available in laptops, LCD monitors for
desktops have another dimension: they can be analog (like
laptops) or digital, which is capable of much better definition,
etc. Of course it has to be used with a digital graphics card.

I am using a Princeton Senergy 560 15" pivot display in digital
mode, chosen after looking at all the reviews I could find of LCD
monitors. The display is spectacular. It fills the screen at 768
x 1048.

Neither XYDOS nor XYWIN will work in portrait mode, which makes
it possible to see a whole page at once slightly larger than full
size. But NBWIN, because it is a 32-bit program, works fine.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science