Re: XyWin spell check

Jeff,

Re Zoom >100% I had not thought of using the horizontal scroll bar. I have
tried it, but as soon as you start typing or use cursor keys, the full left
margin comes back. Perhpas a better solution would be to have the option of
true font display in Page/Line mode _with_ a zoom facility.

May I ask a few question? I asked tech support UK about some of them, and they
have asked me (or you) to let them know the answers.

1. I know you can calculate maths, but can you enter mathematical equations in
the text? Can not find anything in the manual.

2. I often have others edit documents in redline mode, but tend to miss some of
the corrections/additions. The crossing out and double underline displays do
not stand out too well. Is it possible to change this. A different colour
would be good.

3. Should I be able to paste an image from the clipboard? Nothing seems to
happen. Entering a graph for example into W4W is very easy via the clipboard.

BTW, a few apparent bugs: Print Current Page from the dialog box does not
always print the page displayed on screen. FIND from a dialog box sometimes
gets stuck at the first occurence and won't move on. I can not isolate the
conditions under which these two happen.

Best regards,

Jeremy