XyW Installation

We've had so many cases here of people having trouble installing XyWrite
for DOS under 32-bit Windows that I thought that I, who have a working PC
running Novell DOS 7 (the optimum OS for XyDOS--or, at least, what I know
they ran it on at TTG) should actually do what I'm always telling people
is needed. I therefore did a complete, clean install (and to drive C,
which is against my practice but where most people probably put their
apps). All one would need to do would be copy the whole thing to the hard
drive of a new PC, and avoid Microsoft's resistance to the installation
routine, which could be dicey even in Win 95.
	I've copied it to a ZIP drive, and can burn it to some CDs; sending it
electronically is more problematic, since my phone lines are
intermittently so filthy that just getting on line is a chore. Would
someone on this list (Carl, as list master?) want to give me a snail mail
address (off list) I could send a CD or two to, for the archives?
Patricia