From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jonathan Beard
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 1998 6:11 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: XyWrite tutors

I work for a small, very non-profit magazine in Manhattan which uses
Xy for Windows before going to Quark for typesetting. I was told
today, around the water cooler--I am a translator, not on staff, and
do not use their computers--that they want a consultant to come in
and train the editors to do better editing and redlining. And that
there is only one person who does this, and that his rate is $1000
per day. I think he is provided by TTG but not a TTG employee. Does
all this make sense?

Jonathan
Jonathan D. Beard
Science Writer-Photo Researcher