Re: In praise of 64-bit systems WAS Re: Do we actually need XP support?

Indeed. I find ScrapBook
(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/scrapbook/) invaluable,
it handles bookmarks and surf archives at the same time. I have seldom
more than a dozen tabs open, if I discover this situation, my reaction
would be to close all but the active tab.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx