Re: In praise of 64-bit systems WAS Re: Do we actually need XP support?

I can see the point about the cluttered desk, but with regard to
browsers, I think it's just a question of how much use one makes of the
bookmarking function (free, available with any browser on any platform,
no matter how minimal) versus needing to have tons of memory, oodles of
processing power, and the latest and greatest operating system, plus
(for XyWrite) possible virtualization hassles.

That said, I'll readily admit that I may have stuff drop off my radar by
bookmarking it rather than keeping it open in tabs. But I can live with
that (and sometimes I rediscover stuff that way after a long hiatus). To
each her own, I guess.

Wolfgang Bechstein