Re: Testers wanted for new Copy/Paste/Replace routine

Smashing! Installed in XP Professional without a hitch, and cut, paste, and replace work in Xy4-DOS just as advertised. Many thanks, Robert. (I've been away from the list for several months now, but started lurking again the other day.)

There's something awry, though, with the "/F" switch on clipwc.  I tried loading NOJM2,.,c,l,i,p,w,c,/,F,Q2

and

NOJM2,.,c,l,i,p,w,c, ,/,F,Q2

to a key, but it seemed to want to *paste* what had most recently resided in the clip.txt file, rather than copying the onscreen file to the clipboard.  What am I missing?

In the other routines, I wonder whether, if I change the BX's and Q2's to BC's and XC's, the code might well run with Xy3??--But maybe that's for another time--and besides, I've been running a pretty quick program of my own for that purpose for several years, using MacroXpress in the Windows side.)

Peter Brown
mailto:xywrite3plus@xxxxxxxxxywrite3plus@xxxxxxxx