XYWRITE IN NEWSROOMS

Paul,
 There is a distinct possibility that I may have to build a new front-end
system for my newspaper within the next few months. I would be interested in
talking to you concerning how you have your system set up, what other software
you are using, how you set up your directories, etc. If you can spare me the
time leave me a message here and I'll either call you or I can give you our 800
number so you can call me. I'm sure that what I want to do can be done, it's
just a matter of getting the right pieces. I am especially curious as to how
you handle classified. Thanks
^John^