Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and PDFs of the output)

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:26:22
+0100

> I suggest to use the character 213 for the Euro sign. This is the usual
> value of that code, today, in CP850. The fonts I have sent to the list
> follow this convention.

I know. But check the Speedo charset, which is what I'm following here. Look
at factory file CHARSET in Graphic mode (func WZ). Dotless i is mapped to 213
decimal (octal 325 in the PRN).

It seems to me that I need to follow some standard, and do it rigidly. Can't
just substitute willy-nilly.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx