Re: Re Word Frequency Analyzer

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Wed, 23
Apr 2003 14:36:40 -0400

> The following string matched one of ListProc's command words:
> [the "following string," which I mustn't use or this message
> too will be bounced, was a synonym for "nuances."]

Dashed if I can think of a synonym for "nuances" that's also a
listproc command. Shades? Gradations? Niceties? Refinements?

Subtleties?!? Did the robot think you were trying to subscribe?
Well, I guess there's one way to find out. [Hits the Send button.]

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx