Re: Re Word Frequency Analyzer

Reply to note from cld@xxxxxxxx (Carl Distefano) Wed, 23 Apr 2003
20:38:35 -0400

> Subtleties?!? Did the robot think you were trying to
> subscribe? Well, I guess there's one way to find out. [Hits
> the Send button.]

Nope, it went through. No error message. That's heartening. We'd
be done for if we had to change all words matching the first three
letters of any listproc command, even if only the ones occurring at
the start of a new line. (Unless, as list "owner", I'm somehow
immune from this overreaching algorithm. Hmmmmmm.)

I give up, Patricia. What was the "offending" word? (Suitably
disguised, of course.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx