Re: XyWrite setup under XP (user account)

Manuel Castelao wrote:
impossible to modify the screen buffer according to my SL default as a
standard user (no problem if I was using the administrator account).
That raises the whole vexed issue of user accounts. It's probably
dangerous, but unless I'm working at a Wi-Fi hotspot (very rare),
I always run as admin. I simply cannot _stand_ Big Brother Bill
telling me I don't have permission to do this, that, and the
other thing. (Even as admin, you sometimes have to fight tooth
and nail. And Vista!) I seem to recall Robert saying he always
runs as admin (but then he knows what he's doing always, which I
cannot honestly say I do). What's the consensus?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx