Tim's File Conversion PM

A month or so ago, Tim Baehr put up for public consumption a
program to convert XyWrite files to other WP formats without
going through the tedious menu routines. He posted it in the
XXBUG format which I have been unable, for reasons unbeknownst
to me, to decode properly (I suspect it is my company's unsavory
MS Mail system again).

Would someone who successfully decoded that program please wrap a
copy up in something other than XXBUG (MIME would be perfect)
and mail me a copy? I would be really grateful to you. Thanks!

Doug Beeson
EDI World Institute
Montreal, Quebec, Canada beesond@xxxxxxxx