Re: Attachments -- problem solved.

I would agree, but it's through this form of dialogue that we all learn
from each other. I've found the exercise to be hugely instructive. This is
the only group I subscribe to (XyWrite being a passion and one that sets me
apart in my company, where all my employees are joined to Windoze at the
hip), so I have no understanding of the protocols, etc.

We learn by the day.