Follett followed

I teach graduate and undergraduate writing and literature courses at NYU in
the journalism department and have found Sheridan Baker's THE COMPLETE
STYLIST AND HANDBOOK and its paper companion THE PRACTICAL STYLIST as good a
primer/manual/glossary and monograph on the sweet and practical uses of
language as you can get. With advanced students I marry Baker to Edward
Johnson and his THE HANDBOOK OF GOOD ENGLISH, a literate monograph on the
complexities of the English sentence. None of this is to diminish Follett,
which I use daily...along with Xywrite.

Michael Norman

PS: Is there a way to pull from the XyArchives only those posts that will
help me intall XyDos4 on a new machine with W98?