Re: R: error beep

On 04/30/98 at 01:20 AM,
  "Adriano Ortile"  said (in so many words):

>I'm running Xy3+ v. 3.54 under DOS session of Windows 95 (v. 3.55 does not
>support the autoreplace feature, which I find very useful).

Indeed it is useful. Before I switched up to Xy4Dos I used a trick with
those hobbled versions of Xy3+: replace, in your keyboard table, the
various punctuation marks with the function call for autoreplace followed by
the punctuation. This simulates the old operation just fine.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx