Re: Xy SPL file restrictions

" >I can keep Xy program (3+, entire draft of a novel, research notes &
" >interviews), on one 3.5 floppy. Have software, can travel. Other
" >selling point for me: speed of searches.
" >Lisa Kleinholz
"
" Then there are the multiple shorthand files. I have a number of .spl files
" for different languages and subjects. Can you believe that the MS Word
" behemoth restricts its users to one, count'em, one?
" -- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo

	But so does XYwrite restrict you to one, but
	it is additive.