Re: XY on a Mac

It depends on the source. IF the source is in C and IF the file calling
conventions are straightforward, then it just might be a matter of
changing the function used to call the file. (If the source could be
compiled to either Unix or Mac OS X, long file names might be a no
brainer as these OS support long file names by default.)

Now, if the source isn't like this, then it might get hairy.

Just depends on the source.

Russ

So you've wrung your eyes of all your tears

And you caught them in a glass

To save them for some day next year, when you're waxing over your past

And should you ever begin to believe

That the good times was worth all the waste

Find your glass of last year's tears and you take a taste