Re: XY on a Mac

≪> I'm guessing here, that what "porting" amounts to in practice is
writing XPL code and creating an API (application programming interface).
Afraid not. Xy was written in Assembler: direct access to the Intel (and
AMD) hardware. It would have to be rewritten from scratch to port it.
And anyway, there's a legal issue: the code is owned by someone who
won't release it. ≫
Yes, I'm beginning to believe that. Everything I've read at the
Mac-related web sites so far says you have to start from open source apps.