Re: Answer Found Re: How get Xy to use network printer

Paul wrote:
If nothing works, I suppose I can always spend an evening (or two) comparing the registry of the desktop to that of the portable to see if any of the identified critical files are listed differently or not listed in the desktop's registry.
Winter is a good time for this, since I tend to be inside, where there are
more walls to bang my head against.
Good one. If only we could find a problem that *needs* solving . . . but
this seems to be the only thing left unknown in the universe.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx