Re: Is Xywrite still available?

I am running XyWrite 4.0X under Win 3.11 without any problem for a very long
time. Moreover, I am using the parameter /e2048 to locate extra memory for
the program. Maybe your Windows 3.11 is not very well configurated. No need
to change and to have a lot of conversion problems with a new wordprocessor.
I strongly recommend XyWrite 4 for DOS. XyWrite for Windows is buggy. I am
using it only from time to time. XyWrite 4 for DOS is alive and kicking and
it is fully compatible with Windows 3.11 (and, I suppose, Windows95).
Manuel (fenda@xxxxxxxx)