Is Xywrite still available?

I was recently asked to look into a problem my company is having with
Xywrite. The problem is that since we use a DOS version (I do not have
the version on hand, but I can get it if needed) and try to run it under
Windows 3.1, there are a lot of memory problems on those PC's, and our
hardware/software vendor no longer wants to support it. Switching to
another word processor is not so simple because many of these documents
are formatted to be imported into our mainframe.

I was initially told that Xywrite was no longer supported, but while
browsing around on the WEB, I found mention of a Windows version of the
software.

My question is: Is Xywrite still available? And if so, is there a
compatible Windows based version that we can migrate our files to? Last
but not least, if it is still available and the Windows version will not
cause any major file conversions, where can I get a hold of it?

Any information would be very appreciated. My e-mail address is:

joegreco@xxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Joe