Re: TAME Pre6

 When discussing TAME, I think that we are going to have
 to be very precise about the version we are speaking of,
 for I have detected that David Thomas puts up modified
 versions of the programme without changing the number.
 For instance, the version that one can download at the
 moment is not the original version of TAME5.1 Pre 6 of
 July 24th, 2006. So, for my purposes I am calling the
 latest version TAME 5.1 Pre 6a. -- M.W. Poirier

-----