Re: TAME Pre6

After a morning of work, I find the following: Cursor keys still don't work in the thesaurus (you have to use number keypad)

Same here.
 and now the dialog leaves behind an artifact, a single yellow underscore.

Not in my version (if you mean the Thesaurus dialog box).
More problematic is the repeat rate for the delete key.
That may be my fault, in a way. I was complaining about how delete (the two
keys, one on the numpad and one above the arrow keys) work, and maybe D.
Thomas made some changes relevant only to my key assignments. Try this:
make sure that in Xy, you have the same key assignments for both delete
keys (83 and 95). Both should have function rc assigned to them.
If you hold delete down it erases the characters very slowly. If the mouse pointer is in the box, it turns into an hourglass while the delete key is depressed. Reading the documentation, I can't find a settling that applies. And none of the settings in the drop-down menus seem to apply. (NB: windows character repeat settings (via control panel) are set to fast.)

See above re key assignments in Xy.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx