Re: BC XC or BX Q2

> >However, the usage is different from BC ...XC in one
> >crucial respect. Everything that appears
> >between BX and Q2 is interpreted *literally*.
> NOW you tell me!

Aw, c'mon, Harry! Every time you raised that I said,
"But we use tons of BX search commands in the Jumbo U2
and they all work fine!" You just didn't believe me.
You're a veteran code-monger, Harry. Try *reading* U2
once in a while, and a lot will become clear.

I should have added in my message to Morris yesterday
that you need to use the wildcard itself, not the func
that produces the wildcard, for these searches to work.
That was implied in what I said, but in my haste I didn't
actually come out and say it. Note well, Morris.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx