Re: BC XC or BX Q2

HB: >>NOW you tell me!<<

Carl: >Aw, c'mon, Harry! Every time you raised that I said, "But we use
tons of BX search commands in the Jumbo U2 and they all work fine!" You
just didn't believe me. <

Oh me of little faith.

You never explained it before!

Carl: > You're a veteran code-monger, Harry. Try *reading* U2
 once in a while, and a lot will become clear. <
Good idea. It's not that I've been remiss: I've been consciously trying to avoid writing more XPL over the last year or two, in order to spend more time with wife, cat, and career. (And the time spent with the cat is paying off!)

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx