Re: vDosPlus on a Mac

Myron,

Ah - the annoying translocation problem. Drag the application from whichever folder it’s in
and drop it into some other folder. Then, if you want, move it back to where it was, or leave it in
the new place, or move it somewhere else. That should fix the problem. Don’t blame me, blame
Apple.

At least one of my AppleScript programs detects the ’translocation’ error message and
pops up an explanation. I probably should do that here also.