I could hardly fail to disagree with you less

Several people in response to my earlier questions about buying a new computer had suggested getting a second pc, the first a high powered pc for windows applications and surfing the net.  The second, not as capable, for dos applications such as xywrite since they do not require as much computing power.  Patricia had pointed out that I did not have room on my desk for a second pc.  Now there is no possibility of getting a second pc to put on my desk.  To keep up with xylist, I find that I now need to keep my 6 inchs thick merrian webster  Webster International immdiately at hand where I might have been able to keep a second pc if I eliminated my printer and my external hard drive and my external modem.

I am glad that Patricia explained that the sentence meant he was in full agreement with Patricia.  I had displayed my lack of intelligence since I had interpreted it as meaning he was not quite in full agreement.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx