RE: xy-Wordperfect conversion filter

Sounds very cool - I'd be interested.

By the way, I've created a WP9 "macro" that adds a serviceable command line to that word-processor. Lets you (or, rather, me) use familiar commands for everyday writing tasks, and avoid all that mousing around. Also provides a template for rolling your own commands, and a place to put them -- a library file a la U2. If there's any interest, I'll make it available (once I find the time to write some instructions for it). -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/