Re: Strange error with 'callup'

Dear Carl
The answer appears to be that for large files, ASPELL.BAT is not created. I can run the Aspell command in a command prompt on a large file and I can run the Aspell command with a DO ... from the command line but if I run the keyboard command it does not work on a large file.
Ah ... how odd. I have the keyboard command set as ASPLGB. When I
remove the GB (GB is set in reg anyway) it works. ASPLGB also works on
the command line.
So, it works now but there is something odd going on, and the odd
behaviour is reproducible. I have just put ASPLGB back into the
keyboard file and the same thing happens, no spelling of a large file,
but fine with a smaller. Remove GB again, and all is fine. Perhaps we
should leave it at that.
There is something else that I have noticed, here and at other times.
Occasionally when I command "Framename"-helpkey it takes me to the entry
in the index of help frames rather than the helpframe. For example
ASPL-helpkey takes me to the index. ASPELL-helpkey takes me to the
ASPELL frame (with ASPL the next frame, below). It is not a big deal as
a search for ASPL will soon find the frame but I wondered if this is
normal, or if I am doing something wrong.

Best wishes

Paul