Re: `power' v wp xyW (long!)

James Besser:

As you already know, but with reluctance to act, there is a way
to migrate to Windows and take XyDos with you. It's called OS/2
Warp. I've been running XyDos, along with various Windows
programs and a few OS/2 programs (primilarly FaxWorks), under
Warp since late last year. The only problem has been the
slowness of my 386SX-16, 4MB system. That will soon end; I've
ordered a Pentium 75 with 16 MB. I look forward to staying with
XyDos and never looking back.

--Marv Katz