Re: New vDos and vDos-lfn version 2016.06.01

Hi James and Carl,

Regarding LPT4=CLIP, the good thing I want to point out is that the opposite direction, "COPY LPT4 FILE" does indeed work in vDos(-lfn) 2016.06.01, which did not work in original vDos 2015.11.01 or earlier. vDos version 2016.06.01 has this feature added, but unfortunately the earlier feature become broken as of now. Hopefully it will work both ways soon.

Wengier