Re: Contact info for EB CD-ROM

If you're a pack-rat like me, check this out: I had an old, dusty (well, not
really; it was hiding under some other flotsam) bulk-mailed offer for EB for
$79. Called the 800 number and was told that the offer had expired. I said
there didn't seem to be an expiration date on the mailer, and the operator
said, well, if you mail in the reply form, they'll honor the $79 price (+$7
ship/handle). I said (pushing my luck) how many can I order at that price (I
have a friend I owe a major gift to)? Long pause. Muzak. Voice comes back:
 I'm sorry, you can only order two at that price. I write in my credit card
number and the form is in the mail.

Check your pack-rat pile. You might get lucky. (I'll let y'all know if my
ploy didn't work.)

Tim Baehr

P.S. Glad to know that