Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

** Reply to message from "M.C."  on Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:17:52
+0100

Manuel:

I've been busy and out of touch. In fact, I won't be around until mid-March.
Concerning A4 sizes, there are several global solutions, but PB is not one of
them. PB is PageBegin, i.e. affects one page only. DF JB=82 affects all
pages. That should work -- and it's easy. I don't think you need PB at all.
Another solution is to pass a papersize command to Postscript in frame
PostGhost, also in frame TYP. For GSView, set the Media size to A4 (Media ==>
A4).

For TYP, where it says
 ..." -dBATCH -q -dNOPAUSE "...
change to
 ..." -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -dBATCH -q -dNOPAUSE "...
then LOADHELP. Of course, your margins and page widths etc etc in XyWrite have
to be set for A4 also. I haven't actually tried any of these things -- you are
the experimenter!

R.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx