Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

Robert,

Don't worry. I'm in a hurry too. We'll review this topic in March.Anyhow, a possible key could lie in the eficiency of PB82. As you have stated, PB only affects the first page and it's the only sucessful turnaournd available for me (in my usual configuration). Then, would it be possible that the problem is related to vertical spacing? If we correct the original displacement, the rest of the pages are properly printed... On the other hand, the fact of having trouble with PostGhost seems to prove that the previous hyphotesis is wrong.

Anyhow, DF JB=82 doesn't work. In GSView the media size is set to A4. When you have time, please give me instructions to modify Postghost frame in order to send a papersize command to Postscript. But it's not urgent at all. I am, like you, saturated with work
.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao