Re: Xy5 progress--and a query for you

Hello Harry,

I think this is not all that important, and we are better off without
it. Surely, there are ways of making custom XPL menus without a
ready-made menu system.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

But for what we're paying, we can't get the A La Carte menuing system. That would add a huge overhead of complexity. I never, ever use it--but perhaps there's someone out there for whom A La Carte is very important. I'm particularly concerned about those who have expressed interest in funding this: do any of you care about A La Carte?