XyWrite Windows; What are they

Dear Folks:

A XyWrite feature I would never give up is the "named" windows, where you
can set up a window with certain content, even having it load when you
start the program, and it is always there as reference and resource. For
example, I use xywindow #9 as my notes window in which I keep my
miscellaneous notes, particualrly those I am putting together for some
project.

Incidentally, using Hotline, an old no-longer-produced-but never beat by
Windows program, I am able to dial off the screen and can thus make phone
calls faster and easier than most would believe possible.

FYI, in my version of the XyWrite Keyboard .KBD file, I have each XyWrite
window set up under the Shift-(Number Pad) number. This way one can
visualize each window as being under the number pad numbers, like a
miniture monitor screen. This makes it easy when I teach XyWrite, and I
have some clients who (to them) normally work with seven to nine windows
open at once.

Here is my question: Have any of you seen or do you have any description of
the XyWrite windows that goes beyond calling them as I do, "named" windows.

This is a feature that is not in MS Word and is one reason I could never
use the program as a working tool.

TR...