Re: vDosXy with option for C-cedilla

By the way, I absolutely *love* the clean look of FRAME = OFF. It's
window into the pre-Windows past that brings our beloved DOS apps
back to the future.

For me it's not a nostalgia thing. Getting rid of the frame gets rid of near-subliminal visual and psychological factors that can be distracting and stressful. I now only want to work in that black screen, and finally I'm beginning to appreciate why WP/DOS fans find that absolutely uncluttered screen so life-enhancing. In the past I've always wanted the standard Xy4 command line on screen, but now I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't a way to auto-hide it?