Re: Printers/XyWrite 3+/OS2 v3

 Annie wrote:

 > I'm sorry to further a topic that had no business on this list
 > in the first place,

≪ Oh yes, sort of like the "concubine" topic right? In fact, this is a
 "concubine" thread, or should we say "prostitute" thread? For what else
 can we call these absudities emanating from the NY Times? ≫

The concubine topic had certain virtues, but I'm
darned if I can find any in your frothing at the mouth.
You're not addressing some green undergrads, Harmon.
Between a responsible press and what you've picked up from
various comp.os.*.advocacy news groups, the choice of who to
believe isn't difficult. The sig you adopted well past the
time it had ceased to be funny on your predecessors' msgs--

 Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
 available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.

--does nothing to enhance your credibility on the topic. 	--a