Re: Spooling

At 1/30/2004 01:01 PM -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
When any printer is on a LAN, you must spool. You didn't say it was a network
printer, did you? (And I thought you were using Win2K!? W98SE on a T41 !!)
No...and no. I'm acquiring the habit of including the vital particulars in
every post (Opsys and so forth). My desktop is a W98SE (and will not change
until I finish the current project), but the T41 is XP Pro. The W98SE has
the HP2200D attached; I'm trying to encourage the other two characters in
this house not to print to their DeskJets unless they need color, instead
to pipe everything to the 2200D, much cheaper.

Michael Norman