THAT'S ALL FAUX N

 -> Carl Distefano:

XY-> Smart move! I've killed the messages enclosing versions for Xy4 and III+,
 -> and UL'd a ZIP file with fresh iterations of both, adopting the underscore
 -> convention for funcs and making other, subtle changes to the code.
 -> Substituting the underscore for the space has really smoothed out the back-
 -> and-forth convertibility of faux to echt code.

Carl,

After messing around the file menus (I'm still puzzling over why
TTG would put word processor filters in the XPL section though)
at TTG, I located the faux zip in the message menu: 10630.

I haven't tested the new versions yet, but I appreciate your
effort of providing a mini-Rosetta stone as a basis of comparing
3+ techniques with 4.

If you wrote 'em any faster, I wouldn't be able to see my
computer screen for all that dust whizzing by!

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx