Don't be the last one in!

>Meanwhile, it's June. Keeping in mind that I subscribe
>to the xyDigest and won't know any of today's developments
>till midnight: Last one in the pool is a moldy fig.

My late cat's birthday was 31 October. She always resented anyone's paying
attention to anything besides herself, so in addition to sitting on the
newspaper you were reading she tried (without much success) to sit on
keyboards (piano or PC). In her memory, I go for 31 October.

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel