Re: OS2 Warp vs Win95

>Dan,
>
>Okay by me. But if someone starts berating you for not running Xy III under
>Linux or some such, it's your own fault!

Frighteningly enough, I *have* run Nota Bene under Linux, using its
'dosemu' feature. It ran surprisingly well, and might run better under the
versions that have come out in the last two years. (The probems I had came
from trying to run Orbis, as I recall.)

Currently I'm using BeOS. If a DOS subsystem ever becomes available,
I'll try here, too -- NB is the main reason I go back to Windows.