RE: Disk editor

>Maybe someone knows a disk editor (Norton utilities for DOS style) for
>Win95. I am referring to the possibility of editing a file and changing
>its contents in text/hexadecimal format. Maybe this is not possible
>under Win95. Any suggestion?

I have a Freeware program called FxEdit that is a Hex editor. You can
edit in Hex or edit the text in a parallel column. It's v 1.6 by Gregory
Braun. You could search the Web (or a software depository) for the term
FxEdit, or I could E-mail it to you. Just let me know.

--TLO
Timothy_Olson@xxxxxxxx
(630) 668-8310 x327