Re[2]: Happy.exe

Trashing the Happy.exe attachment without opening it did not keep it from
depositing itself on my computer. Maybe the computer people at my company are
just being cautious, but they tell me this virus/worm can do damage to programs
on my computer as well as infect outgoing e-mail messages.

When my hard drive was attacked a year ago, I lost a lot of valuable files that
hadn't been backed up recently enough.

So, the question remains, is it necessary for the list server itself to rid
itself of the happy virus/worm?

Jim Eberle